I never thought the day would come...this is too cliche to start a blog, huh? But seriously...I am SO not the blogging type. Is there even a "type" of person who blogs? I don't know. All I do know is that I have stories. Stories that need to be told. This is a blog about those stories. But first, let me tell you a little about myself.
Hi, my name is Ashton Gayle Prude. I am a 22-year-old Arkansas girl living in a Texas world. First and foremost, I am a follower of Christ and daughter of the King (that sounds too cool..and it really is). I have FINALLY decided what I want to do in life and am pursuing a degree in diagnostic medical sonography to become an ultrasound technician. As for now, I go to school and nanny for fabulous families around the DFW area. I have a REALLY cool job at Blake's house being a residential assistant. I have an insanely handsome boyfriend named Caleb and we have been dating since February 15th, 2014. I have just added a new member to my family of one, Lady, a 2-year-old chiweenie that I have adopted and have fallen in love with--especially her nighttime snuggles. I'm an avid coffee lover (shoutout to Starbucks). I'm A.D.D.--this information is crucial because now you know why I jump around mid-thought. I am not now officially a blogger.
Now, I bet you're wondering...what about those stories that you said needed to be told? I'm going to get to that..next time on, Being A. Prude. (cue serial theme music and sponsors).
me :)
me and that insanely handsome boyfriend I told you about :)
Lady girl :)




Where are meg and Olivia?
ReplyDelete